Thursday, April 9, 2015

Kahayan River palangkaraya Center Kalimantan

Here in indonesia. there are a lot of beautyful city that should you come. And among the beautyful city is palangkaraya. I will tell you a little about my experience in palangkaraya. At first i don't know anything about palangkaraya. i'm not thinking about this city at all and then my boss in my company assign me to work and office here. Because this is command from my boss and this can be said to be looking for new experiences. I say yes and ready to work and office here.


Housing calm and peace city in palangkaraya
Housing calm and peace city in palangkaraya

After i've said ready, i asked to my senior about palangkaraya and unexpected he scaring me about this city that there was tribal in the palangkaraya's forest. but i'm not believe what he said. Because i believe if we do well then the results will be fine and the time had come. i have coming in this city and everything goes well. and many scaring stories is juts a joke from my senior.

Tangkiling hills palangkaraya central kalimantan
Tangkiling hills palangkaraya central kalimantan

Broadly speaking, i enjoy this city many much beautyful forest, river, naturally cool air can i feel here. and make me love this city than other city that i visited. In the holiday many vacation natural place that i visited, you can go to the tangkiling hill and can freely fishing in the river and enjoying the kahayan river in the night. And once again beautyful city layout rarely traffic jamed in this place and this place make your vacation really like natural. Maybe just a little overview that i write about this place because in the next article i'll write again about the beautyful place in this city. thank you for coming bloggers :D

0 comments: